Tune in to GrainTV to see Brock and Logan discuss today's USDA report.
GrainTV: USDA report bullish for corn with production higher
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine