Tune in to GrainTV for the weekly wrap up. Cody and Logan discuss the possibility of quantitative easing and Informa's analysis for soybeans.
GrainTV: Soybeans trade lower, wheat improves
- Ronald Prestage arrested
- Lighter Side: Maine’s mysterious screaming pig strikes again
- Poland confirms case of African swine fever in farm pigs
- Firefighters, first responders learn grain bin safety and rescue
- Study claims beef worse for environment than pork, poultry
- PEDv: Billions and billions of virus particles