Tune in to GrainTV for the weekly wrap up. Cody and Logan discuss the possibility of quantitative easing and Informa's analysis for soybeans.
GrainTV: Soybeans trade lower, wheat improves
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Swine virus confirmed in Iowa, Indiana hog herds
- Premium Standard Farms Founder Dies Unexpectedly
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Commentary: GMOs: How do I hate thee?
- Weather report: Rain spreads across the Corn Belt