Tune in to GrainTV to see Cody and Brock discuss the weekly wrap up.
GrainTV: March grain lower Friday
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Europe's fear of U.S. hormone meat, GM food sows divide opinions
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up
- Pork industry launches three-prong strategy to combat PEDv
- Beans and hogs reversed recent gains Tuesday night
- Cyclone Connection: Biosecurity is more important than ever
J.K. Reid Farrownest
JK Reid Inc.