Tune in to GrainTV to see Brock and Logan discuss the Reuters' Poll of Analysts and what to look for in the coming week.
GrainTV: Harvested corn acres expected down 560,000 acres
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?