Tune in to GrainTV to see Brock and Logan discuss the Reuters' Poll of Analysts and what to look for in the coming week.
GrainTV: Harvested corn acres expected down 560,000 acres
- U.S. Grains Council calls on China to approve trait in DDGs
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts
- NRCS highlights funding to repair dams
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry businesses to JBS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex