Tune in to GrainTV to see Brock and Logan discuss the Reuters' Poll of Analysts and what to look for in the coming week.
GrainTV: Harvested corn acres expected down 560,000 acres
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Record U.S. soybean crop may hold silver lining for Iowa farmers
- Meat export volumes lower in August, but value remains strong
- We are Indiana agriculture: Emiley Gaskill doing what she loves
- Smithfield donates 852,000 servings of protein in Q3 2014
- Heated international pork markets cool down