Cody and Logan discuss the day two corn results from the Pro Farmer Tour. Tune in to GrainTV to see how Indiana's crop yield might affect the market.
Grain TV: Improving forecast pushes grains down
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note