Grains turning positive after slight sell-off yesterday. Tune in to GrainTV to see Brock and Logan discuss how the market is getting some traction.
GrainTV: Corn, soybean markets gaining traction
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty