In the past, managers used “generational differences” to categorize workers, but in reality, this is not a good gauge of the needs and desires of your workforce, says Tim Glowa, associate partner at AON Hewitt. He was a speaker at the HR Roundtable, sponsored by AgCareers.com and held in Des Moines, Iowa. In this video, he shares some of his research results with JoAnn Alumbaugh, editor of PorkNetwork.
Generational differences not as distinct as you might think
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices