In the past, managers used “generational differences” to categorize workers, but in reality, this is not a good gauge of the needs and desires of your workforce, says Tim Glowa, associate partner at AON Hewitt. He was a speaker at the HR Roundtable, sponsored by AgCareers.com and held in Des Moines, Iowa. In this video, he shares some of his research results with JoAnn Alumbaugh, editor of PorkNetwork.
Generational differences not as distinct as you might think
- Ukraine's importance in major grain, oilseed global trade
- Preventing PEDv: Take another look at biosecurity and nutrition
- Hog prices take off, probably due to PEDv
- North Dakota latest state to confirm case of PEDv
- PEDv has little impact on international pork market access
- Update on Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
Ikadan System USA Inc.