Dr. Mark Lutschaunig, director of the American Veterinary Medical Association's governmental relations division, discusses the farm bill, research needs for animal agriculture and the importance of securing the next generation of ag professionals with AgriTalk host Mike Adams.
Future research and training critical to animal agriculture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up
- Pork industry launches three-prong strategy to combat PEDv
- Beans and hogs reversed recent gains Tuesday night
- Cyclone Connection: Biosecurity is more important than ever
- Getting a grasp on meat labels
- Farrow-to-finish margins highest since 1987
J.K. Reid Farrownest
JK Reid Inc.