Dr. Mark Lutschaunig, director of the American Veterinary Medical Association's governmental relations division, discusses the farm bill, research needs for animal agriculture and the importance of securing the next generation of ag professionals with AgriTalk host Mike Adams.
Future research and training critical to animal agriculture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Groundbreaking marks first step for new BIOMIN headquarters
- Video series addresses “superbugs” in meat and poultry products
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Purdue, Ohio State partner to help farmers control marestail
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black
- Food-price inflation slows in 2013