Sterling Liddell, Rabo AgriFinance, vice-president food and agribusiness research, explains what the lending institution has seen with farmers in meeting grain requirements for forward contracts, the value of crop insurance and having money for 2013 planting.
Farmers should be financially OK
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?