Sterling Liddell, Rabo AgriFinance, vice-president food and agribusiness research, explains what the lending institution has seen with farmers in meeting grain requirements for forward contracts, the value of crop insurance and having money for 2013 planting.
Farmers should be financially OK
- Mexico pork production expanding despite PEDv
- Vaught: Higher supplies are bound to impact prices
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Linking agricultural land to use values and amenities
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- New online market for weaner pigs, feeder pigs