Sterling Liddell, Rabo AgriFinance, vice-president food and agribusiness research, explains what the lending institution has seen with farmers in meeting grain requirements for forward contracts, the value of crop insurance and having money for 2013 planting.
Farmers should be financially OK
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel