Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is calling on Congress to pass legislation he says is crucial to American farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Farm bill and immigration reform action needed
- Women are the past, present and future of American ag
- Lighter Side: KFC becomes the ultimate 'comfort food'
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday