The livestock industry is taking a direct hit by this summer’s drought, and that will impact consumers’ wallets next year, says a University of Missouri agricultural economist.
Drought’s impact on livestock may raise food prices 8% in 2013
- Lighter Side: Model goes public with her love for bacon
- Ag markets posted varying losses Thursday
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action