A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO