A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
- Lighter Side: Model goes public with her love for bacon
- Ag markets posted varying losses Thursday
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action