A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Luc Dufresne to receive Science in Practice award
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA