Darren Warth is the owner of Smokey D’s restaurants in Des Moines, Iowa and is a passionate lover of pork. He also is a competitive barbecue participant and will be exhibiting his skills this weekend at the Kansas City Royal. We’re pleased that Darren has agreed to write a blog for PorkNetwork, so look for it soon.
Bragging on barbecue
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace