Darren Warth is the owner of Smokey D’s restaurants in Des Moines, Iowa and is a passionate lover of pork. He also is a competitive barbecue participant and will be exhibiting his skills this weekend at the Kansas City Royal. We’re pleased that Darren has agreed to write a blog for PorkNetwork, so look for it soon.
Bragging on barbecue
- Mexico pork production expanding despite PEDv
- Vaught: Higher supplies are bound to impact prices
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- 6 habits of strategic thinkers
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future