Darren Warth is the owner of Smokey D’s restaurants in Des Moines, Iowa and is a passionate lover of pork. He also is a competitive barbecue participant and will be exhibiting his skills this weekend at the Kansas City Royal. We’re pleased that Darren has agreed to write a blog for PorkNetwork, so look for it soon.
Bragging on barbecue
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion