Brian Vande Berg, trait research manager for corn, Bayer CropScience, explains the field corn insect control research and success occurring by the company.
Bayer corn traits for insect control
- Commentary: Ag must resist HSUS 'divide and conquer' strategy
- Outbreak of PEDV spreads to 13 U.S. states
- Smithfield Foods bid reflects China’s quality issues
- Finding the comedy in ag-gag
- National Pork Board elects new officers; Richter to lead
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody