Dr. Taylor Bennett, DVM, management consultant for regulatory compliance, offers perspective and advice on the growing animal welfare issues facing animal agriculture.
Animal agriculture needs to be proactive on animal welfare
- Livestock Slaughter: Pork production drops 2%
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 3%
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Hog Outlook: Farrow-to-finishers earned $107.25 per head in July
- Slaughter, hog weight adjustments raise second-half production
- WTO rules against U.S. in meat label fight