K-State agricultural economist Brian Briggeman comments on a recent and controversial report on the internet, on the value of a college degree in the field of agriculture, pointing out that career opportunities in agriculture are exceedingly strong right now.
Analyzing the value of a college degree in agriculture
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO