K-State agricultural economist Brian Briggeman comments on a recent and controversial report on the internet, on the value of a college degree in the field of agriculture, pointing out that career opportunities in agriculture are exceedingly strong right now.
Analyzing the value of a college degree in agriculture
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up
- Pork industry launches three-prong strategy to combat PEDv
- Beans and hogs reversed recent gains Tuesday night
- Cyclone Connection: Biosecurity is more important than ever
- Getting a grasp on meat labels