K-State agricultural economist Brian Briggeman comments on a recent and controversial report on the internet, on the value of a college degree in the field of agriculture, pointing out that career opportunities in agriculture are exceedingly strong right now.
Analyzing the value of a college degree in agriculture
- Keeping pigs comfortable during high heat and humidity
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses