K-State agricultural economist Brian Briggeman comments on a recent and controversial report on the internet, on the value of a college degree in the field of agriculture, pointing out that career opportunities in agriculture are exceedingly strong right now.
Analyzing the value of a college degree in agriculture
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion