K-State agricultural economist Brian Briggeman comments on a recent and controversial report on the internet, on the value of a college degree in the field of agriculture, pointing out that career opportunities in agriculture are exceedingly strong right now.
Analyzing the value of a college degree in agriculture
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black