In Part 2 of the video interview with Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, he discusses the need for agribusiness to “step up to the plate” with scholarships and internships for students. The International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association brings together teams of students from all over the world. These young people are passionate about agriculture and are ready to go to work.
Agribusiness has an opportunity to support students
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action