In Part 2 of the video interview with Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, he discusses the need for agribusiness to “step up to the plate” with scholarships and internships for students. The International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association brings together teams of students from all over the world. These young people are passionate about agriculture and are ready to go to work.
Agribusiness has an opportunity to support students
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?