In Part 2 of the video interview with Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, he discusses the need for agribusiness to “step up to the plate” with scholarships and internships for students. The International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association brings together teams of students from all over the world. These young people are passionate about agriculture and are ready to go to work.
Agribusiness has an opportunity to support students
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion