In Part 2 of the video interview with Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, he discusses the need for agribusiness to “step up to the plate” with scholarships and internships for students. The International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association brings together teams of students from all over the world. These young people are passionate about agriculture and are ready to go to work.
Agribusiness has an opportunity to support students
- Photo of the day: Forget #felfies – here comes #pelfies!
- Lighter Side: Get the Best of the Black Pot!
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Stewardship of new technologies embraced by U.S. meat industry
- Research is being conducted on Brazilian meat production
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night