AgCareers.com is a leading supplier of human resource services to the agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology industries. With more than 3,000 jobs posted each month, it’s easy to see why the site generates significant Internet traffic. Eric Spell, President and CEO of AgCareers.com, talked with JoAnn Alumbaugh at the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association annual meeting, held in Atlanta, Georgia, this week. He explained the new initiative AgCareers.com has with the National FFA Organization.
AgCareers.com partners with FFA in new initiative
- Keeping pigs comfortable during high heat and humidity
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses