AgCareers.com is a leading supplier of human resource services to the agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology industries. With more than 3,000 jobs posted each month, it’s easy to see why the site generates significant Internet traffic. Eric Spell, President and CEO of AgCareers.com, talked with JoAnn Alumbaugh at the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association annual meeting, held in Atlanta, Georgia, this week. He explained the new initiative AgCareers.com has with the National FFA Organization.
AgCareers.com partners with FFA in new initiative
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- New Century Farmers gain education, inspiration
- Ag markets began Thursday mostly lower
- White Mold in soybeans a concern across Midwest
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel