At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Photo of the Day: A boar gets his time to shine
- Brenneman: It’s feeding time and the sows are screaming
- Lighter Side: City pays farmers to not water crops
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Meet America’s top #ChopGriller