An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
- Keeping pigs comfortable during high heat and humidity
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses