An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- Olthoff: I’ll take my supper with a side of the truth, hold the BS
- Iowa State Fair: Hog garners $50,000 at Sale of Champions
- Lighter Side: Behold, the world’s first bacon-fueled motorcycle
- Washington, D.C., BBQ Battle right on “Q”