An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Swine virus confirmed in Iowa, Indiana hog herds
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Premium Standard Farms Founder Dies Unexpectedly
- Commentary: GMOs: How do I hate thee?
- Weather report: Rain spreads across the Corn Belt