The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has released its first-ever movie trailer, celebrating the organization’s 150th anniversary. The 30-second video, celebrating all that veterinary medicine does, previewed at 160 theaters and 2,760 screens in the Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego and Washington, D.C., markets on June 21 and is expected to be seen by an estimated 3.2 million people before it completes its run on June 27. Visit avma.org/150 for a complete list of theaters showing the video. Click here to view the video.
AVMA goes to the movies
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine