An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
- Food.Man.Chew: Helping develop DaBurger
- USDA reminds farmers of conservation compliance changes
- Alumbaugh: Join the “zero waste” movement
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Ag markets were generally mixed Thursday night
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon