Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea virus continues to spread to new states and new herds. Researchers have discovered that transportation equipment and drivers may be a significant factor to the disease’s spread. Here is Dr. Bob Thompson with PIC, who shared information on PEDv at the PIC Boot Camp held in Ames, Iowa last week.
Transportation equipment drives PEDv spread
- Ronald Prestage arrested
- Lighter Side: Maine’s mysterious screaming pig strikes again
- Poland confirms case of African swine fever in farm pigs
- Firefighters, first responders learn grain bin safety and rescue
- Study claims beef worse for environment than pork, poultry
- PEDv: Billions and billions of virus particles