An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
- Prevent insects from infesting stored grain
- Copra meal in pig diets reduces use of inorganic phosphates
- Malaysian Pork Congress highlights quality pork
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Prevent early culling by preventing sow lameness
- Persistence pays off for young Iowa pig farmer