An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?