An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
- Ag markets were generally mixed Thursday night
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- What’s the value of your network?
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap