An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Pork production climbs 2%
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Record U.S. soybean crop may hold silver lining for Iowa farmers
- Meat export volumes lower in August, but value remains strong
- We are Indiana agriculture: Emiley Gaskill doing what she loves