Jefferson City, MO Thu Dec 16, 2010 MO Dept of Ag/USDA Market News
Interior Missouri Direct Hogs
Estimated Receipts: 660; Week Ago: 557; Year Ago: 1136
Week to Date Total 3031, Week Ago 4374, Year Ago 5963
Wednesday’s Actual Receipts: 948
Supply and demand light to moderate.
Compared to Wednesday’s close barrows and gilts steady.
Base Carcass Meat Price 62.00-64.00
Sows: (cash prices) steady.
300-500 lbs 38.00-44.00
over 500 lbs 43.00-48.00
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Jefferson City, MO
Tony Hancock, Market Reporter (573) 751-5618
24 hour recorded report 1-573-522-9244
Interior Missouri Direct Slaughter Hog Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black