Food price inflation won't be as high this year as the USDA originally expected.
Food prices rising slower than expected
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially