The National Pork Board will present six free webinars this fall to help you meet the challenges of managing human resources. The webinars will provide managers with new methods and tools for working efficiently and effectively with employees.
The free webinars provide a great way to gain knowledge in human resources without the inconvenience of leaving your farm. To participate, you must register separately for each webinar in advance. All webinars will be held from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., CST.
Webinar topics include:
- Interviewing and Hiring — Selecting the best person for your team, Oct. 24
- Training — Techniques to get team members up to speed quickly, Oct. 31
- Coaching and Feedback — Help your team understand what to do and how to do it right, Nov. 7
- Conflict Resolution — How to deal with conflict in your team, Nov. 14
- Discipline and Termination — Dealing with problem employees legally, Nov. 28
- Appraising Performance — Tips for handling performance appraisals, Dec. 5