Hormel Foods Corp. introduced its Carniceria Hormel line, which includes quick-cook and slow-cook pork, beef and chicken products inspired by Mexican cuisine.
The quick-cook product line includes:
- Carne al Pastor, Adobo flavored diced pork
- Carne Adobadas, Adobo flavored pork steaks
- Carne Asada, beef steak marinated with salt, pepper and citrus
The slow-cook product line includes:
- Barbacoa, or Mexican-style barbecue beef with citrus, mild chiles and traditional seasonings
- Chicken Tinga, with chicken, tomatoes, onions, chipotle peppers and seasonings
- Carnitas, with pork, orange juice, garlic, salt and pepper
The new Carniceria Hormel line is available to retailers nationwide with a suggested retail price of $4.99 per pound.
Source: Hormel Foods Corp.