For the sixth consecutive year, the pork industry has selected its Celebrated Chefs spokespersons for “Pork: The Other White Meat” campaign.
Selected as this year’s Celebrated Chefs are:
- David Berry, Horseradish Grill, Atlanta, Ga.
- John Hofland, Eseeola Lodge, Linville, N.C.
- Kelly Courtney, MOD, Chicago, Ill.
- Chris Ward, The Mercury, Dallas, Texas
- Gerard Marquetty, Lackmann Culinary Services, Florida
The Celebrated Chefs will work with foodservice professionals and consumers to keep pork at the forefront for menu options.
“Through public speaking and seminar engagements, media tours and innovative recipe development, the Celebrated Chefs program focuses on pork as a trend-setting, center-of-the-plate protein, increasing its use on foodservice menus,” says Steve Schmeichel, chairman of the National Pork Board’s demand enhancement committee.