Poll: Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
- U.S. pigs are still too fat and the industry should continue its quest for leaner pigs
- U.S. pigs are too lean and pork isn’t as tasty as a result
- The industry has made great progress in producing lean pigs and should stay right where it is today
Number of votes: 88
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO