Poll: Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
- U.S. pigs are still too fat and the industry should continue its quest for leaner pigs
- U.S. pigs are too lean and pork isn’t as tasty as a result
- The industry has made great progress in producing lean pigs and should stay right where it is today
Number of votes: 88
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?