Poll: Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
- U.S. pigs are still too fat and the industry should continue its quest for leaner pigs
- U.S. pigs are too lean and pork isn’t as tasty as a result
- The industry has made great progress in producing lean pigs and should stay right where it is today
Number of votes: 88
- Photo of the Day: All hands (and feet) on deck
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Foodservice operations need to understand meat expiration dates
- Strong foreign demand for U.S. Pork in june