Poll: Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
- U.S. pigs are still too fat and the industry should continue its quest for leaner pigs
- U.S. pigs are too lean and pork isn’t as tasty as a result
- The industry has made great progress in producing lean pigs and should stay right where it is today
Number of votes: 88
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?