Poll: Which of the following best reflects how you feel about current pork quality?
- U.S. pigs are still too fat and the industry should continue its quest for leaner pigs
- U.S. pigs are too lean and pork isn’t as tasty as a result
- The industry has made great progress in producing lean pigs and should stay right where it is today
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially