Poll: What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
- Live hog prices will be higher
- Live hog prices will be lower and profit margins will be worse or the same given input costs
- Live hog prices will be lower, but so will input costs, so profit margins will be better
- Not sure
Number of votes: 69
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?