Poll: What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
- Live hog prices will be higher
- Live hog prices will be lower and profit margins will be worse or the same given input costs
- Live hog prices will be lower, but so will input costs, so profit margins will be better
- Not sure
Number of votes: 69
- Livestock Slaughter: Pork production drops 2%
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 3%
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Hog Outlook: Farrow-to-finishers earned $107.25 per head in July
- Slaughter, hog weight adjustments raise second-half production
- WTO rules against U.S. in meat label fight