Poll: What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
- Live hog prices will be higher
- Live hog prices will be lower and profit margins will be worse or the same given input costs
- Live hog prices will be lower, but so will input costs, so profit margins will be better
- Not sure
Number of votes: 67
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially