Poll: What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
- Live hog prices will be higher
- Live hog prices will be lower and profit margins will be worse or the same given input costs
- Live hog prices will be lower, but so will input costs, so profit margins will be better
- Not sure
Number of votes: 69
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?