Poll: What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
What do you anticipate for pork prices this year?
- Live hog prices will be higher
- Live hog prices will be lower and profit margins will be worse or the same given input costs
- Live hog prices will be lower, but so will input costs, so profit margins will be better
- Not sure
Number of votes: 69
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- What’s the value of your network?
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Lighter Side: Lady Gaga enlisted in Calif. drought relief efforts