Poll: Which of the following is the best way that the industry can help consumers become better educated about best-management practices?
- Initiate dialogue with HSUS and other activist groups to find common ground
- Meet with food suppliers and retailers to assure they understand best-management practices
- Encourage association personnel and other farm groups to speak directly to consumers about best management practices
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Swine virus confirmed in Iowa, Indiana hog herds
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Premium Standard Farms Founder Dies Unexpectedly
- Commentary: GMOs: How do I hate thee?
- Weather report: Rain spreads across the Corn Belt