Poll: Which of the following is the best way that the industry can help consumers become better educated about best-management practices?
- Initiate dialogue with HSUS and other activist groups to find common ground
- Meet with food suppliers and retailers to assure they understand best-management practices
- Encourage association personnel and other farm groups to speak directly to consumers about best management practices
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?