Poll: Will the U.S. pork industry ever eliminate porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)?
Will the U.S. pork industry ever eliminate porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)?
- Yes, within 10 years
- Yes, within 20 years
- Yes, within 25 years
- Yes, after 25 years
- No, PRRS will always be a challenge
Number of votes: 86
- Ukraine's importance in major grain, oilseed global trade
- Preventing PEDv: Take another look at biosecurity and nutrition
- Hog prices take off, probably due to PEDv
- North Dakota latest state to confirm case of PEDv
- PEDv has little impact on international pork market access
- Russia needs more guarantees to allow U.S. pork imports