Poll: Will the U.S. pork industry ever eliminate porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)?
Will the U.S. pork industry ever eliminate porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)?
- Yes, within 10 years
- Yes, within 20 years
- Yes, within 25 years
- Yes, after 25 years
- No, PRRS will always be a challenge
Number of votes: 92
- U.S. Grains Council calls on China to approve trait in DDGs
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts
- NRCS highlights funding to repair dams
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry businesses to JBS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex