Poll: Will the U.S. pork industry ever eliminate porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)?
- Yes, within 10 years
- Yes, within 20 years
- Yes, within 25 years
- Yes, after 25 years
- No, PRRS will always be a challenge
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?