Poll: Will the U.S. pork industry ever eliminate porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)?
- Yes, within 10 years
- Yes, within 20 years
- Yes, within 25 years
- Yes, after 25 years
- No, PRRS will always be a challenge
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?