Poll: Will the U.S. pork industry ever eliminate porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)?
- Yes, within 10 years
- Yes, within 20 years
- Yes, within 25 years
- Yes, after 25 years
- No, PRRS will always be a challenge
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Lighter Side: Reebok woos CrossFit athletes with…bacon?
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Cooney: Weaner breakevens sink to $81