Poll: Will Congress be successful in preventing the United States from tumbling over the ‘fiscal cliff’?
Will Congress be successful in preventing the United States from tumbling over the ‘fiscal cliff’?
- Definitely yes
- Probably yes
- Definitely no
- Probably no
- Don’t know
Number of votes: 29
- Farmland values: Not falling but not accelerating as fast
- U.S. food labels seen heating up North America meat war
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Showers to slow U.S. corn seedings from blistering pace
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Swine virus confirmed in Iowa, Indiana hog herds
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Premium Standard Farms Founder Dies Unexpectedly
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Weather report: Rain spreads across the Corn Belt
- Commentary: GMOs: How do I hate thee?
- Tyson selects panel to monitor animal welfare program