Poll: Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends getting a seasonal flu shot. Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot ?
- Yes, we have a program in place
- No, but we plan to get a program in place
- No, it’s not a priority
Number of votes: 17
- Ag markets moved generally higher Wednesday
- Infrastructure limits ag export growth, economist says
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- Oil pressured by Bernanke comments, crude stocks up
- Repainting “American Gothic:” Number of women farming triples
- Commentary: Severely ticked off