Poll: Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends getting a seasonal flu shot. Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot ?
- Yes, we have a program in place
- No, but we plan to get a program in place
- No, it’s not a priority
Number of votes: 18
- Ukraine's importance in major grain, oilseed global trade
- Preventing PEDv: Take another look at biosecurity and nutrition
- Hog prices take off, probably due to PEDv
- North Dakota latest state to confirm case of PEDv
- PEDv has little impact on international pork market access
- Update on Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus