Poll: Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends getting a seasonal flu shot. Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot ?
- Yes, we have a program in place
- No, but we plan to get a program in place
- No, it’s not a priority
Number of votes: 18
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?