Poll: Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends getting a seasonal flu shot. Do you have a program in place for you and/or your farm workers to get a seasonal flu shot ?
- Yes, we have a program in place
- No, but we plan to get a program in place
- No, it’s not a priority
Number of votes: 18
- Search continues for best breaded pork tenderloin
- Pork Checkoff announces search for America's top #ChopGriller
- PEDv reaches Mexico
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'