Poll: The USDA expects an average 2012 U.S. corn yield of 122.8 bushels per acre. If you raise corn, what do you expect your yield to be?
- Over 150 bushels per acre
- 120 to 150 bushels per acre
- 70 to 119 bushels per acre
- Under 70 bushels per acre
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?