Poll: The USDA expects an average 2012 U.S. corn yield of 122.8 bushels per acre. If you raise corn, what do you expect your yield to be?
- Over 150 bushels per acre
- 120 to 150 bushels per acre
- 70 to 119 bushels per acre
- Under 70 bushels per acre
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?