Join the Kansas Pork Association and industry experts in February for the annual K-State Swine Profitability Conference. The conference will held on Feb. 3 on the Kansas State University campus in Manhattan, Kan.
Highlights of the program include:
- Economic Considerations for Growing the U.S. Swine Industry -- presented by Glynn Tonsor, KSU Department of Agricultural Economics
- Achieving World Class Swine Production: Is There a Silver Bullet? -- presented by Larry Coleman and Tim Friedel, Vet Care, Broken Bow, Nebraska
- What Have I Done to Make My Land-Based System Successful -- presented by Craig Christensen, Ogden, Iowa
- Lessons I’ve Learned About Marketing Pork to the Chef’s of High-End Restaurants of New York -- presented by Craig Good, , Olsburg, Kansas
- Future Technology for the Swine Industry -- presented by Kim Friesen, Research and Development, Elanco
The deadline to register is Jan. 24. Click here to register or learn more.