4125 Minnesota Street
Alexandria, MN, 56308
Génétiporcwas established in response to demand from producers for a swine genetics company that would understand their concerns and would be there to offer solutions. Génétiporc's awareness of production allows them to set the current international standard in network management and in health and genetics protocols.
Génétiporc's health program has been designed to minimize production cost for commercial farms. Creating and maintaining a production network free of primary diseases and their associated economic impact has guided Génétiporc's efforts since its very foundation. The rigorous application of strict biosecurity measures constitutes a fundamental priority. Génétiporc's team has developed a biosecurity “reflex” that has become second nature.
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Farmland values: Not falling but not accelerating as fast
- U.S. food labels seen heating up North America meat war
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Showers to slow U.S. corn seedings from blistering pace
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Premium Standard Farms Founder Dies Unexpectedly
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Swine virus confirmed in Iowa, Indiana hog herds
- Weather report: Rain spreads across the Corn Belt
- Commentary: GMOs: How do I hate thee?