Japanese beetles and corn rootworms had big populations in 2012 that could cause problems for 2013, said Brent Wilson, DuPont Pioneer technical services manager. Drought years are high insect years, he explained.
Two insects of concern after drought
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion