John Blanchfield, American Banker Association and Center for Agriculture and Rural Banking, talks about top concerns that people in agriculture should consider and understand. He provides a view from an association involved in representing rural banking and based in Washington, D.C. He spoke at the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ recent meeting.
Banker provides points to consider
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Photo of the Day: A boar gets his time to shine
- Brenneman: It’s feeding time and the sows are screaming
- Lighter Side: City pays farmers to not water crops
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Meet America’s top #ChopGriller