John Blanchfield, American Banker Association and Center for Agriculture and Rural Banking, talks about top concerns that people in agriculture should consider and understand. He provides a view from an association involved in representing rural banking and based in Washington, D.C. He spoke at the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ recent meeting.
Banker provides points to consider
- Food.Man.Chew: Helping develop DaBurger
- USDA reminds farmers of conservation compliance changes
- Alumbaugh: Join the “zero waste” movement
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Ag markets were generally mixed Thursday night
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon