John Blanchfield, American Banker Association and Center for Agriculture and Rural Banking, talks about top concerns that people in agriculture should consider and understand. He provides a view from an association involved in representing rural banking and based in Washington, D.C. He spoke at the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ recent meeting.
Banker provides points to consider
- Lighter Side: Model goes public with her love for bacon
- Ag markets posted varying losses Thursday
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action