Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- All is quiet on the drought front