Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- What’s the value of your network?
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Lighter Side: Lady Gaga enlisted in Calif. drought relief efforts