Richard Kantor, partner with AON Hewitt, spoke at the recent HR Roundtable, sponsored by AgCareers.com. Kantor is a specialist in talent and rewards. In this video with JoAnn Alumbaugh, editor of PorkNetwork, he discusses some of the key factors managers should consider as they develop a talent rewards program in their respective organizations.
Retain top employees: Listen to what they want
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?