PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh interviews Lara Sheeley, Associate Director of Swine Marketing for Boehringer Ingelheim at the recent SwineLink meeting in Des Moines, Iowa. SwineLink, is a network “for women, by women.” In this video, Lara explains how the program is structured and why BI has placed this effort as a priority.
Leadership, health key topics at SwineLink meeting for women
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Luc Dufresne to receive Science in Practice award
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA