Fear Mongering Has Its Place
On the whole, the agriculture industry tends to be more optimistic than pessimistic. Opponents of modern production agriculture, however, tend to use fear mongering and dramatic, often overblown, examples to try to shame the industry. FULL STORY »
Who Defines What It Means To Be Sustainable?
One of the new buzzwords in agriculture today is “sustainable.” It has taken on a whole gamut of meanings for different people both inside the industry and outside the industry. But the problem is that no single, agreed-upon definition exists.
FULL STORY »
- Lighter Side: Model goes public with her love for bacon
- Ag markets posted varying losses Thursday
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action