Five-year-old child's death grim reminder of ag hazards
A family and community are left mourning after a five-year-old girl was killed on Wednesday in a tragic accident on a Dickinson County, Kan., farm. FULL STORY »
Drought shrinks to 37 million acres of corn
The changes in this week’s Drought Monitor report showed some improvement in drought conditions across the Corn Belt, and more help could be on the horizon...for some. FULL STORY »
Is farmland caught in a price bubble that's about to burst?
Some economists and investors are beginning to worry, while others believe it's too early to justify these bubble fears. FULL STORY »
How bad will the financial pinch be in 2014?
Although two successive years should not be chosen to either determine a trend or calculate an average, the 2012 and 2013 crops are certainly representative of the long term averages. But what will happen when the other shoe drops? FULL STORY »
300 farmers, conservatives lead immigration charge
Farmers are among 300 conservatives planning to descend on Capitol Hill to press Congress to revamp the nation’s immigration system. FULL STORY »
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially