Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- New online market for weaner pigs, feeder pigs
- Lower feed costs, less production lead to record livestock prices
- Grain Prices @ Illinois Interior Country Elevators
- Hog Outlook: Hog prices lower this week
- Pork Signals: Seasonal price decline underway