Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black