In Part 2 of JoAnn Alumbaugh’s interview with Tim Fox, he discusses how we can capture more value from the food being produced already, in both developed and emerging economies. Fox is the Head of Energy and Environment for the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Half of world's food wasted: Part 2
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?