An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
- Livestock Slaughter: Pork production drops 2%
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 3%
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Hog Outlook: Farrow-to-finishers earned $107.25 per head in July
- Slaughter, hog weight adjustments raise second-half production
- WTO rules against U.S. in meat label fight