An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
- Mexico pork production expanding despite PEDv
- Vaught: Higher supplies are bound to impact prices
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- 6 habits of strategic thinkers
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future