An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Workshop to discuss nutrient application, management, stewardship
- Help for flood affected farmers
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Oil rallies for third day, shrugging off firm dollar
- Ag markets diverged significantly Friday afternoon
- Hog Outlook: Retail prices up 2.4 percent over the last 2 years
- McDonald’s replaces Angus burgers with new burgers, more bacon
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Tyson selects panel to monitor animal welfare program
- NPPC: America’s hog farmers urge Christie to veto bill
- World food supply depends on character, virtuous leadership
- Pot Pigs: Marijuana and vodka fed to hogs