An Ohio hog farmer and his family describe how they care for their pigs. Their pigs live in barns to keep protected from the heat and extreme cold. Everyone in the family is involved with the farm.
A pig's tale: Life on an Ohio hog farm
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- U.S. Ag Centers ready for National Farm Safety and Health Week
- Lower hog numbers keep prices high
- Food versus fuel in U.S. renewable energy showdown
- Doane Market Watch: All eyes on Friday's Hogs & Pigs report